Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Thrones and Bones: In Brazilian Portuguese

So, I've been sitting on some Frostborn-relatednews for a few weeks waiting on the signing of contracts
so that I can talk, but now it can be told.

The Thrones and Bones series is coming to Brazil!! That's right. Thanks to my agents at Barry Goldblatt Literary and Baror International, Brazilian Portuguese editions of the first three books in the Thrones and Bones series have been sold to Editora Pensamento-Cultrix Ltda. I'm very excited by this (and I can't wait to see the covers). Getting the contract and advance in the mail yesterday was a nice early Christmas present. Meanwhile, copy edits on Nightborn are done, and I'm plotting book three this week.

Previously, Russian language rights were sold to AST. So, look out world, I'm coming for you.

No comments: